SP Flash Tool is a specialized application that makes flashing stock firmware, custom recovery, and rooting any MediaTek-based smartphone much easier. It is also recommended in case of upgrading or downgrading MediaTek device firmware. The tool is used to repair bricked phones and phones that are stuck in a bootloop.
Everything from apps,contacts and system setting,to photos or video and even SMS backup. You have multiple options when backing up your Android phone, from the official first-party methods to some well-known third-party alternatives. If you get one of the best Android budget phones, you’ll want to back up your files from the old phone first. To keep this process as simple as possible, you might use a cloud-based solution with automatic backups that manage themselves. At the same time, you can also create local backups and manually store them offline somewhere for extra ease of mind.
- You get 2GB of free storage with a Dropbox Basic account but can upgrade to Dropbox Plus if you need more space.
- You should be able to see the current process in the “Message” box.
- Additionally, you will no longer receive the official firmware update.
- In the Download folder, whatever files, images, music, documents you download gets saved in this folder and the same for the music and ringtone folder.
- In that case, we can take the help of a call log and get the number.
In TWRP the default option is a factory reset, which wipes the entire device. Don’t forget that you should always make a full Nandroid backup before you flash anything, no matter how innocuous it is. When done you need to confirm that you’re ready to flash by swiping your finger along the Swipe to Confirm Flash slider. Bishal Pokhrel is a seasoned developer with extensive experience in Android app and website development. He specializes in Magisk, Magisk Modules, Custom ROMs, Android root, and Android tricks, and regularly shares his insights on these topics. No, you can install TWRP on your Android device without the need for a click here PC by using the official TWRP app or the Termux app.
- With a Nandroid backup you can restore your device to its previous state, undoing any attempted or failed hacks.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by SPD chipset.
- There are two installs, the app on your android and the companion program on your PC.
- Now, download Stock Recovery image [HERE] for your CID, rename it to stockrecovery.img and save it into the ADB installation folder.
It lets you fix bricked devices and resolve boot loop issues due to wrong or incompatible file flashing. It will also be useful if you encounter bugs or performance-related issues. One way is to use a USB cable to connect the phone to the computer and then use Windows or MacOS file management software to copy the files from the phone to the computer.